Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Chore Chart

I am slowly implementing a chore chart into our schedule. It's very simple since my oldest is only 4 y.o. As they master the tasks I hope to remove the task such as use the bathroom and add another actual chore. But as they still need my help with almost EVERYTHING, I am putting it on the chart. I got this idea from Confessions of a Homeschooler I love, love, love her blog. I have gotten so many great ideas from her. You can print out all the things needed for the chart there. The way we do it is: each child has a row with their picture and their tasks to complete. As they complete the task, they can put a completion card over the chore. I store the completion cards at the far right. When all the chores are covered, the reward is a high five from Mom and then we can move on and have bible time.

No comments:

Post a Comment